We are looking for tutors! If you’re punctual,
energetic, passionate and have a good sense
of humor, this opportunity is for you! Join us!
We are looking for tutors who are native English speakers to teach English online to overseas K-12 students. We provide:
• An Online Classroom: Access to a smart online platform making it easy for you to operate. You can teach from all
world with just a desktop or laptop and high-speed internet,
• Curriculum and Teaching Methods: You will be provided all the curriculum material and shown the best way to teach by
our academic team, so this does not require teaching experience. We provide everything for you to succeed!,
• Tutor support system: You will have a personalized support team at all times.
1. English native speakers ( We prefer hiring teachers whose mother language is English and who are native speakers from US,
Canada, UK and Australia ). It means that you were born, grew up and a passport holder of any of these countries.
You can live anywhere in the world, but the association with these 5 countries as a native speaker is a requirement at this point.
2. Knowledge of any language other than English is NOT required for this position.
3. A Bachelor's Degree or current enrollment in a four-year college program. If not enrolled in 4 year college program or without a
Bachelor’s Degree, we require an Associate’s Degree and TESOL/EST certification.
4. Tutoring / teaching experience is preferred but not required.
5. Enjoy tutoring through digital media.
6. Friendly, sociable, dynamic, energetic, compassionate, patient and detail-oriented.
7. Enjoy working with children.
The range will be USD$15 ~ USD$22 per hour.
All times are EST,
General rules: If you are in USA, most available hours are in the early morning,
If you are in Asia, most available hours are at night
If you are in Europe, most available hours are in the middle of the day.
Monday ~ Sunday
5:00am to 8:00am EST Normal Winter time.
6:00am to 9:00am EST Daylight Saving time
Off Peak tutoring time beyond Peak Tutoring time slots:
8:00pm to 8:00am EST (Friday and Saturday) DST
9:00pm to 9:00am (Friday and Saturday) Normal Winter time.
All applicants will be recommended to tutor for minimum 12 classes ( 6 hours ) per week during Peak Tutoring hours. You are
also welcome to tutor as many hours they can during Peak Time and Non Peak time.
The hiring process can be as fast and efficient as two weeks after the initial interview.